- Events Calendar
- Arts & Culture
- Nightlife & Live Music
- History & Heritage
- Day Trips
- Outdoor Adventure
- Attractions & Entertainment
- Farmers Markets
- Wineries & Breweries
- Kid Friendly
- What's New
- Hidden Gems Nearby
- 5 Things to Know
- Getting Here
- Getting Around
- Travel Planning Guide
- Photos & Videos
- Weddings, Parties & Celebrations
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Traveling With Pets
Restaurants in Rochester, MN
If you're hungry for a high-quality dining experience, Rochester, MN will satisfy your appetite. Increasingly known as a regional destination for dining, Rochester is home to stylish restaurants that will make your mouth water in every corner of the city.
Whether you're seeking a restaurant featuring traditional Minnesota favorites like walleye and wild rice soup, a brunch or sandwich joint, a vegetarian meal, or an upscale dining experience, you'll find what you're craving in Rochester, MN. Serving up a wide variety of diverse and delectable cuisine in friendly, comfortable environments, Rochester, MN is the perfect place to visit if you love to dine.
- There is a boom in new restaurants opening in the city, with constant additions of dining options catered to every taste.
- Farm-to-table fare is featured on the menus of many local restaurants that have committed to providing fresh flavors using locally-sourced ingredients. The tomatoes in your salad could have been picked that morning!
- Downtown Rochester, MN has become a dining hot spot, with several vibrant restaurants clustered on or near Historic Third Street. Be sure to check out the downtown nightlife and music scene after you dine.
- Take a culinary global tour in Rochester, MN, where superb international cuisine will satiate any craving.
- Friendly, accommodating service is always on the menu in Rochester, MN. Many restaurants (and their trained staffs) are happy to accommodate an array of special dietary restrictions.
Rochester, MN restaurants are eager to serve up a memorably delicious dining experience for you, whether you're dining solo, with your family, or with a large group. If you have a craving for something special, find your cuisine type in the categories listed below. Or, check out these recommended restaurants that have earned a special accreditation for providing high-quality customer service and accommodating dietary restrictions:
- Bleu Duck Kitchen - where "fine dining" and "fun dining" are combined
- Twigs Tavern & Grille - unique entrees served in the small plate tradition
- Pescara - Rochester's finest seafood
- Saints on Second - burgers and more
Enjoy a taste of Rochester, MN today!