Experience Rochester MN is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Experience Rochester MN may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- demographic and interest data from Google's interest-based advertising with Google Analytics. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the ads setting. View more information here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How we collect information
In addition to the online forms and Google tools mentioned above, our site also uses a tool called Hotjar. Visit the ‘about Hotjar’ section of their support site to read more. Hotjar assists us in providing you with a better experience and service as well as diagnosing technical problems and analyzing user trends. Most importantly, through Hotjar’s services, the functionality of our site can be improved, making it more user-friendly, more valuable, and simpler to use. You may opt-out from having Hotjar collect your information when visiting our site at any time by visiting their Opt-out page and clicking ‘Disable Hotjar’ or enabling Do Not Track (DNT) in your browser. Should you need to reach out to Hotjar directly, please use the following contact information:
Hotjar Ltd, Level 2
St Julians Business Centre,
3, Elia Zammit Street
St Julians STJ 3155, Malta, Europe
+1 (855) 464-6788
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize Experience Rochester MN materials according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.