Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Rochester, MN
Feel the luck of the Irish in Rochester, MN this St. Patrick’s Day! Get your green wardrobe ready and prepare to celebrate all things Irish on March 17. Here are FIVE ideas of things to do this St. Patrick’s Day weekend in Rochester, MN.
- A great way to spend St. Patty’s Day is by grabbing a meal at Rochester’s own traditional Irish Pub, Olde Brick House,. With a menu full of Irish meals and drinks, and décor straight from Dublin, Ireland, this restaurant in the heart of downtown Rochester will put you in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit!
Olde Brick House | credit Rochester Magazine
- Head to SMOAK BBQ’s St. Patrick’s Day Weekend: an outdoor event with a heated tent, cornhole and more on March 17-19. Pets are also welcome on the patio! A DJ plays Friday night from 10pm to 1am, and there will be live music on Saturday, March 18 from 12:30pm-2:30pm and 7pm-midnight.
- CRAVE is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day Late Night Drag Show with the Rochester Girls and special guests on Friday, March 17 at 8pm. Tickets and an advance reservation at CRAVE are required.
- LTS Brewing is having a special St. Patrick’s Day Beer Release. “Coaster Wagon” is an Irish Red Ale and will be available Friday, March 17 from 3-10pm along with Irish music and party favors.
- And of course, St. Patrick’s Day in Rochester wouldn’t be complete without seeing the Rochester Caledonian Pipe Band during their parade of pubs. An annual tradition, the band will make stops at twelve restaurants and pubs throughout the city of Rochester starting at 11:30 a.m. on St. Patrick’s Day. Check out the full schedule here.
View our Events Calendar for more things to do in Rochester, MN