ABOUT ROCHESTER READY
Rochester Ready is an initiative to ensure a safe and resilient recovery for Rochester, Minnesota.
The Rochester area is pleased to again welcome our local customers and visitors! We are committed to every visitor’s comfort, health and safety.
+++READ ROCHESTER'S NEW R E Q U I R E D I N D O O R M A S K G U I D E L I N E S IN EFFECT TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE+++
SEE A VIDEO OF HOW OUR LEADERS M A S K U P FOR SAFETY!
As a community built on care, Rochester is prepared to help keep us safe. Rochester Ready’s safety program will guide our hospitality industry on how best support the safety of our guests and our workforce. The program – Rochester Ready Safe - includes a pledge that restaurants, retailers and lodging establishments are taking to ensure that every visitor will know measures are in place to lessen the risk of COVID-19 transmission. The pledge includes:
- Physical distancing
- Employees report COVID-19 symptoms and stay home when ill
- All employees are required to wear nonmedical (cloth) face coverings and use other hygiene and respiratory droplet controls
- Guests are required to wear nonmedical (cloth) face coverings while in any indoor public space
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Building and ventilation controls
- Working with Olmsted County Public Health when guests or employees become ill
- Other controls specific to industry (lodging, restaurant, retail)
Rochester’s business community is ready to welcome guests into our City. We thank you, our fellow community partners, for your commitment to this initiative.
The pledge is an extension of our community’s commitment to care. Take the Rochester Ready pledge today!