- Rochester Shuttle Information
- MSP Shuttle Info
- DT RST Map
- About Rochester
- Airport Information
- Closing Banquet/Four Daughters Winery
- Events Calendar
- Summer in Rochester Video
- A Day Above the Mayo Clinic Video
- Regional Things To Do - Southern Minnesota
- Things to Do - Minneapolis St. Paul
- IBANGS Meeting Page
Rochester Airport Shuttle
Our conference cost for the Rochester Airport Shuttle is$11.00 one way / $22 round trip, per person. If you call ahead and pre-booka round trip shuttle, you will receive a $5 discount, making the cost $17 roundtrip. To make a reservation, call Go Rochester Direct at800-280-9270. Make sure to tell them you are coming for the POMCConference.
RST Shuttle Procedure:
After arriving at the Rochester International Airport (RST),look for Ground Transportation signage. Go through the double doors tothe left of the Ground Transportation desk and look for a white shuttlevan with green lettering that says "GO Shuttle" on the side. Shuttles meet every arriving flight at RST.