- Northern Lights Festival
- Dates: December 2, 2022 - December 18, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Mayo Civic Center
- Address: 30 Civic Center Drive SE, Rochester, MN 55904
- Time: Friday *11am-8pm* / Saturday *10am-8pm* / Sunday *11am-6pm*
- Price: Tickets go on-sale Friday, September 30th at 10:00am. Early Bird Pricing $15.00 Adults, $10.00 Kids (age 12 & under). Early Bird pricing runs 9/30-11/24. Full Price $17.00 Adults, $12.00 Kids (age 12 & under).
- visit website
Drawing its inspiration from the wintery North, the Northern Lights Festival is Minnesota's newest holiday experience, proudly anchored at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester. The Northern Lights Festival has something for people of all ages to enjoy; chances to eat and drink, enjoy our 25,000+ sq. ft. light park, shop in the Mini MN Christmas Market, winter storm yoga, countless photo ops (rumor has it Santa is making a few appearances), make-and-take experiences and more.
The Northern Lights Festival is put on by Fight For Something and made possible through the support of Experience Rochester.