- Mississippi River | National Eagle Center Tour
- Presented By: Rochester Trolley & Tour Company
- Dates: March 17, 2019 - December 29, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday
- Location: See website for details
- Address: Rochester, MN
- Phone: (507) 421-0573
- Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: See website for prices
Relax and enjoy the scenic beauty and unique culture of the Upper Mississippi River Valley, rated among the top scenic drives in America. We'll journey through picturesque 'Bluff Country' on our way to the mighty river where we'll visit Whitewater State Park visitor center, an apple house and/or elegant winery, a magical toy shop, historic river towns, and the National Eagle Center. We'll also journey along magnificent Lake Pepin, a natural 22-mile widening of the river that is home to the largest sailboat marina along the Upper Mississippi, and visit a scenic overlook that provide spectacular views of the broad river valley, its steep bluffs, and miles of sky-blue water.
Your guide will pick you up directly at your hotel, or at any other location in Rochester.