- Mayowood Mansion Tours
- Presented By: history center of olmsted county
- Dates: 9/18/2021, 9/19/2021, 9/22/2021, 9/23/2021, 9/25/2021, 9/26/2021, 9/29/2021, 9/30/2021, 10/2/2021, 10/3/2021, 10/6/2021, 10/9/2021, 10/10/2021, 10/13/2021, 10/16/2021, 10/17/2021, 10/20/2021, 10/23/2021, 10/24/2021, 10/27/2021, 10/30/2021
- Location: Mayowood Mansion
- Address: 3720 Mayowood Road SW, Rochester, MN 55902
- Phone: (507) 292-9447
- Price: $17 adults and $10 children
A tour of Mayowood Mansion is to experience the personal lives of Dr. Charlie Mayo, co-founder of the Mayo Clinic, and his son, Dr. Chuck Mayo, and gives visitors an opportunity to celebrate their amazing achievements in medicine and human service.
The 23,000-square foot, thirty-eight room mansion was built in 1910 by Dr. Charlie and Edith Mayo. The home is built of concrete construction, the first of its kind in southeast Minnesota. Tours start every hour Wed, Thur, Sat from 10-3 and Sunday from12-3PM through September and Sat, Sun and Wed in October.