Back to previous

Details

Mayowood was built in 1911 by Dr. Charles H. Mayo, who lived there until 1939. Now, this 38 room historic house is home to an extensive decorative arts collection, gorgeous gardens, and antique furnishings from French, Spanish, German, and American cultures. Ownership of the Mayowood Mansion was transferred to Mayo Clinic in 2013. 

// Tours begin at 10 AM and run hourly until 3 PM.