- Mayowood Mansion Tours
- Presented By: History Center of Olmsted County
- Dates: March 22, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Location: Mayowood Mansion
- Address: 3720 Mayowood Road, Rochester, MN 55902
- Phone: (507) 282-9447
- Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Price: $17.00 Adults / $5 Children
Mayowood was built in 1911 by Dr. Charles H. Mayo, who lived there until 1939. Now, this 38 room historic house is home to an extensive decorative arts collection, gorgeous gardens, and antique furnishings from French, Spanish, German, and American cultures. Ownership of the Mayowood Mansion was transferred to Mayo Clinic in 2013.
// Tours begin at 10 AM and run hourly until 3 PM.