- Mayowood Christmas Tours
- Presented By: History Center of Olmsted County
- Dates: November 7, 2020 - December 13, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Mayowood Mansion
- Address: 1195 West Circle Drive, Rochester, MN 55902
- Phone: (507) 282-9447
- Time: Wednesday-Friday 10 AM-2:30 PM, Saturday 10 AM-4 PM + Sunday 11:30 AM-2:30 PM
Mayowood was built in 1911 by Dr. Charles H. Mayo, who lived there until 1939. Now, this 38 room historic house is home to an extensive decorative arts collection, gorgeous gardens, and antique furnishings from French, Spanish, German, and American cultures.
// Tours will begin at the History Center with light refreshments and a film about Mayowood and the Mayo family. Visitors will then ride a trolley up to the mansion and receive a guided tour lasting about one hour.