- Presented By: Rochester Art Center
- Dates: July 5, 2018 - September 21, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Rochester Art Center
- Address: 40 Civic Center Drive SE, Rochester, MN 55904
- Phone: (507) 282-8629
- Time: Tuesday + Thursday-Saturday 10am-5pm, Wednesday 10am-9pm
An interactive sculpture by Zoe Cinel inspired by the game Jenga and by the Rosetta Stone that uses interactivity and play to familiarize the audience with the genome. As the Rosetta Stone has done for language, genomic research has done for deciphering DNA code and as a result human connections. Visitors are invited to arrange any number of the 550 large wooden pegs that either contain phrases, questions, concerns, and facts about the genome or is left blank for the visitor contribute their thoughts and responses to what they learned about the genome.