- Crushing Koopas and Childhood Cancer // Mario Kart tournament
- Presented By: High 5 Foundation
- Dates: September 28, 2019
- Location: Mayo Civic Center
- Address: 30 Civic Center Drive SE, Rochester, MN 55904
- Phone: (507) 358-0813
- Time: 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: Free Will donation / $25 for Tournament
Bring your family out to help raise money for childhood cancer research and join the 1st annual “Crushing Koopas and Childhood Cancer” Mario Kart tournament and silent auction.
// Last September Nathan was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Since diagnosis he has required extensive chemotherapy, procedures, and frequent and prolonged hospitalizations. Thankfully, despite this arduous journey their son is on, playing video games always brings a smile to his face.
+ This event has been designed to raise funds for childhood cancer research as well as other local nonprofit organizations supporting kids and families affected by this horrific disease.