- Cave Tour and Historic Hike
- Presented By: Quarry Hill Nature Center
- Dates: May 27, 2018
- Location: Quarry Hill Nature Center
- Address: 701 Silver Creek Road NE, Rochester, MN 55906
- Phone: 507-328-3950
- Time: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Price: $2 for adults and $1 for children, Free to members; pre-registration required
- Visit Website
Quarry Hill Park was formerly the grounds of the Rochester State Hospital. Learn about some of the Park's historic structures before a short hike to tour the sandstone storage cave, carved in 1882.
Cave tours are followed by an optional hike to a historic feature in the park. This month's site is the quarry. Registration for cave tours is limited. Call ahead to reserve your spot: 507-328-3950.