Discover a wide variety of fun things to do every day this summer in Rochester, MN. From paddle-boating at Silver Lake Park to attending a local fair or festival to sipping a cool drink on an outdoor patio, Rochester, MN offers hundreds of interesting ways to spend your summer days and nights.
- Looking for a day-by-day guide to the rest of your summer? Check out Rochester Magazine's detailed summer calendar: 100 Days, 100 Can't Miss Summer Events.
- Want some general inspiration and tips on all the exciting places to go and things to see in Rochester during the summer? For more than 100 ideas, view the Rochester MN Moms Blog's Rochester MN Ultimate Guide to Summer + Bucket List.
- Interested in seeing for yourself the highlights of summer in Rochester, MN? View our short article and video, 5 Ways to Chill Out on a Hot Day.
Gardens at Mayowood Mansion | www.olivejuicestudios.com
Other resources and ideas for how to make the most of your Rochester, MN summer:
- Hop on a trolley tour or join a Mayowood Mansion tour or another guided tour of the city.
- Spin your wheels on one of our city's best bike rides.
- Take a hike. There are hikes of all lengths and difficulties in Rochester, MN.
- Visit one of our top five scenic spots.
- Check out our Farmer's Market every Saturday morning during the summer.
Enjoy your summer in Rochester, MN!